Monday, March 12, 2012
Day 25:
I don't have a lot to say today about student projects as they are working independently right now. As far as blogging, the one thing I have experienced is a lack of consistent motivation on my part. Maybe that is true because I am not getting any comments which would mean that I have an audience. It is difficult to research and write about your experiences when no one will read - no one cares. So lesson #1: Blogging is a form of writing. For writing you are more fulfilled when you have a purpose and an audience. For writing you are more fulfilled when you get feedback about your ideas. Hence, unless a blog is on a topic in which people are interested, there will be no audience or feedback. I wonder if my students' are feeling this same malaise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I 100% feel the same malaise!
ReplyDeleteWell, your comment just improved my motivation a bit. Interaction is important. Thanks! Ideas about how to jazz things up, to rejuvenate your spirits?? Did Gabby and our discussion on Tuesday help at all?
DeleteI think I just found my up starting spark. I may get a phone interview with founders of a flash mob company next week!
DeleteThat's great news Daniele!
ReplyDelete