Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 32 (Thursday):

Visited Gabby Arenge's blog about her African Peace Project : http://gabriellearenge.blogspot.com/. I really like the way she is using her blog in many ways. She is definitely using hers as an effective forum to record and document;She includes artifacts of her process/experiences. Also demonstrated in her entries are efforts at planning. But what I like best, and think will resonate most for her later, are her reflections on what she has done, is doing, and will do in Africa. As can be expected from such an prolific journaler, Gabby's ideas are expressed both thoroughly and honestly. I can hear her actual voice in her writing, and that is a very engaging characteristic for an audience of a blog, I would think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to hear such high praise regarding my blogging! I'm glad that you gave it a read through and that it is serving the many purposes I had hoped. It sounds like reading others' blogs and seeing what is/isn't effective and engaging would be an interesting way to learn how to better your blogging skills! Keep it up and let me know if you stumble upon any other interesting sites :)

    ReplyDelete